Full-Time Account Manager
The “anytime anywhere” revolution is in full swing. New technologies have transformed organisations and generated new user needs. The role of IT is to inject flexibility and pro-activity into the way users work.
The mission of Econocom is to accompany our clients in satisfying the demanding IT needs and to offer them solutions adapted to their requirements.
By managing distributed IT infrastructure for 25 years, Econocom as services company has gained full-fledged expertise in four lines of business: managed services (outsourcing, maintenance and consulting), IT products and solutions, telecom services, financing solutions and asset management.
In order to improve our response to the market, IT departments and staff in general, Econocom has designed new bundle offerings. Each of these innovative offerings represent a combination of our expertise in every field..
You as account manager will have a main objective bringing our IT Staffing offering to the market, to new and existing clients, to convince them that working together with Econocom provides them state-of-the-art services and solutions.
You will be responsible for introducing and developing sales of services for a specific customer portfolio by ensuring:
- Prospection of new customers.
- Managing a portfolio of existing customers
- Detection of opportunities.
- Visit to customers and presentation of our IT Staffing offering (profiles in the areas of service desk, system engineering, application development, project management, …).
- Act as trusted advisor for the clients and develop value added proposals in line with their needs
- Preparation of offers in close cooperation with the bid team
- Development of account strategy in close cooperation with the IT Staffing director.
- Closing deals.
- Build up and develop a long-term relationship with customers.
- Tangible track record in IT or staffing sales for at least 5 years;
- Dynamic personality to create and to build op relationships;
- Understanding IT Staffing models and the internal processes linked to outsourcing projects is an asset;
- Higher education (not necessarily in computer science);
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English;
- Good computer science culture;
- Objective driven, hunter, excellent communicator and good relational skills;
- Team spirit, stress resistant, success minded;
- Able to open doors and to close deals.
Location : based in Zaventem, customers in Brussels area.
A competitive & challenging function in an innovative services company with room for initiatives.
An attractive salary package with bonus on target, company car, group insurance, extended hospitalization plan and common IT & telecom tools.
6 total views, 1 today