Full-Time Business Controller permanent or freelance
The client of mine, an international customer goods leader well established in Belgium, is looking for a Business controller to join their team in Brussels.
As a part of the blooming team of financial experts, you will be able to learn new things, master numerous software and become a seasoned Business Controller.
- Financial reporting – both monthly and quarterly
- Forecasting of budget and financial matters on an annual spectrum
- Planning and analysis of financial statements, mostly balance sheet and P&L
- Simplification and standardization of various processes
- Variance analysisand adjustment to current situation
- Close cooperation with other controllers in the team and overseas
- Bachelor’s or Master’sDegree in Finance, Economics, Business Management or related studies
- Experience in finance-related jobs for at least 2 years: preferably Accounting, Audit or/and Controlling
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in Englishand either Dutch or French
- Knowledge of financial software(e.g. SAP, Hyperion) is preferable
On top of the competitive salary and numerous benefits, our client offers growth path with dynamic learning curve together with team building events and possibilities to progress both vertically and horizontally.
7 total views, 2 today