This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
8 aug 2018
Full-Time Campaign Coordinator (m/f)
Bilingual Collaborator needed in Brussels!
For one of our clients we are currently looking for a Bilingual Campaign Coordinator.
Acting as Campaign Coordinator
- On the basis of recent years, propose a campaign plan taking into account the restrictions (especially budget, sponsoring, visibility) by proposing KPIs and SMART goals;
- Inform and cooperate with external partners (agency, VAD partner, etc.);
- Ensure the best communication “Above the Line”: planning and media purchase with external partners;
- Ensure daily follow-up of the campaign.
Acting as a project manager
- Identify the necessary competences to implement the campaign and submit it to the Steering Committee;
- Prepare the project file, set goals, KPIs and the necessary budget;
- Prepare the work schedule and ensure the follow-up;
- Organize meetings for the follow-up of the project;
- Respect the allocated budget;
- Organize the debriefing and submit the final report to the Steering Committee;
- Regularly report to the Steering Committee.
- At least a Bachelor in Communication or Marketing;
- Bilingual in Dutch and French;
- 3 years of experience in communication, development and project management of campaigns;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. Preferably also knowledge of CMS online;
- Team player and result-oriented;
- Sense of structure;
- A challenging and varied position;
- Opportunities to learn, develop yourself and take initiative;
- Working in an organization where people and quality of life are central;
- An attractive remuneration, with various fringe benefits.
6 total views, 1 today