Full-Time International Account Manager
Alpinter is a global company headquartered in Belgium specialized in the development, production and supply of core relief items for the humanitarian aid sector. (tents, blankets, jerrycans and other shelter items)
Thanks to our global offices and stock positioning we can respond quickly and efficiently to any emergency worldwide.
Our customers are primarily international humanitarian agencies and NGO’s.
For our headquarters in Ronse we are looking for a motivated M/F.
- You are the face of our company. As account manager you travel the world in search of new partnerships. You introduce Alpinter as a reliable and qualitative partner. You also maintain the contacts with our current customers.
- You continuously identify and follow up on the needs of our customers and inform them about the (product) developments of our company.
- You manage the correct writing and follow-up of price quotations.
- You are not a solely commercial candidate, but rather a diplomate that can easily adjust to different situations, cultures and partners, e.g. NGO’s and aid agencies.
- You can relate to their way of thinking and act accordingly.
- You are very communicative and good at cooperating with others. You also have very good analytical working skills and are excellent at identifying new opportunities.
- You are willing to travel abroad (30% of the time) and are not afraid to work in new and unknown regions to you.
- Your language knowledge (English, French and others), creativity and flexibility ensure you deliver all projects and tasks successfully.
- A very diverse, interesting and adventurous job.
- A fulltime position: either self-employed as an independent, or on a salary as an employee, based on mutual agreement.
81 total views, 1 today