Full-Time Java Developer [ All Generations]
Forget about conventional communication styles, the main language we speak is Java. So, If you are looking to upgrade your skills and working on exciting and challenging projects; just scroll down your mouse and learn how you can become the next Java developer Expert Realdolmen is searching for.
As Java Developer it will be expected of you:
- To share and upgrade your skills through multiple projects ranging from new applications & functionalities developments to complex crossprojects developments. Including elaboration and contribution to maintenance standards.
- To share you expertise and exchange about projects status and issues during the scrum meetings.
- To help identify and bring your contribution to key improvements elements of development projects.
- To take the lead on the quality of the delivery by playing a proactive role in the testing phases at all the necessary steps of the development.
- To ensure the delivery of well designed, testable and efficient code
- To coach and help junior profiles on some matters ( if you feel comfortable)
- To take into account that you’ll either be working on client sites or from one of Realdolmen’s offices.
As Java developer we expect of you:
As mandatory Skills
- To be a passionate developer with at least 2 years of experience of concrete as Java Developer ( Backend) and a very good knowledge of Java Enterprise.
- To have a good and practical knowledge of one the or more of the following technologies: Spring, Angular, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, Jsp/Servlets/JSTL and Maven? Actually ,The more you know, the better!
- To have capability to communicate fluently in French or Dutch ( At least one of the two) AND English
As “Nice to have”
- To know the ins and outs of at least one commercial JEE environment like Oracle Service Bus, IBM Websphere AS or JBoss Application Server, and a noncommercial product like Tomcat or Geronimo?
- To be one step ahead when it comes to keeping up with mobile technology (iPhone and Android) or SOA. Which a clear asset.
As “ Extra nice to have”
- To not lose your focus easily, even when things get stressful.
- To want to become a pioneer in Java technology, with a team of colleagues who share your passion.
- To never be content with the knowledge you have, always curious about new platforms and development environments. But also be able to work just as well on your own as in a team.
- To open, proactive, and always ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- To be brave brave enough to take responsibility for decisions made an take any opportunity you can get to grow your skills.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal nononsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
9 total views, 2 today