Full-Time Java Fullstack Developer
Scared of bugs? Didn’t think so.
We are looking for Fullstack Developers that have an appetite for being continuously challenged. Someone who goes above and beyond to enhance and deliver business value within our Agile Team(s).
Realdolmen, a Gfi company, is at the center of digital transformation. We develop innovative digital solutions and platforms to help our customers serve their customers better.
- Deliver quality code
- Front and Back-End development on both cutting edge technology stacks as well as more seasoned stacks, rich with “learning opportunities” (BUGS!)
- You transform functional requirements into technical solutions
- You share knowledge and you build up your own knowledge
- You work in close collaboration with both technical and non-technical team members
- At least a bachelor degree in IT or equivalent experience;
- We work full Agile, so be ready to put your Agile Thinking Cap on!
- Experience with Scrum never hurts;
- Your eyes light up when you hear that you’ll be working on large scale business applications that are mainly customer-facing.
- You thirst for knowledge
- You will be working together with an open-minded group of colleagues; a group rich with a variety of personalities, backgrounds and work experience.
- A healthy dose of humor is certainly appreciated
- Cooperation and knowledge sharing is an everyday reality. Ideas are not only listened to, they are also shared and used.
- English is mandatory because it’s our official way of communication within the team and towards the client.
- Dutch or French -When in Rome, do as the Romans do— I mean *when in Belgium*
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
5 total views, 1 today