Full-Time Network Deployment Project Coordinator
Our customer from the Antwerp region is an important Telecom player. We are looking for a Network Deployment Coordinator. This team is responsible from engineering till construction activities for the fix network deployment.
- In a City or in an area, you are in charge to manage (complex) activities for the network deployment (e.g. FttH roll-out) in close collaboration with our Partners and the different Business Units involved in the project;
- You assure the respect of Safety & Quality aspects & specifications during execution of activities on private or public domain;
- You assure the respect of the planning by a close collaboration with our Partners during construction and network deployment activities;
- You assure a close coordination of network deployment activities with other Utility Companies (e.g. synergy works with Ores or Eandis, Sibelga, etc.);
- You approve the construction activities in quantity, quality & safety;
- You are in charge to follow-up the issues & problems and have to communicate on lessons learned;
- You identify proactively possible issues and build mitigation plans;
- You report your activities and follow-up via Dashboards, Minutes of Meetings & Reports towards your N+1 and members of the program or project;
- You communicate and promote enthusiastically on products & services towards customers or citizen;
- You are an ambassador for activities on public & private domain;
- Achieve network deployment targets thanks to a prompt network infrastructure deployment with minimum impact on the public or private domain;
- Achieve marketing targets by connecting a maximum of new or existing customers on network infrastructure with products & services;
- Customer satisfaction of existing and new customers.
- Civil Engineer/Industrial Engineer or equivalent by experience;
- More than 3-5 years of experience in construction (preferably Telecom);
- Well organized with proved experience and structured approach in Project Management for construction activities;
- Ability to represent our customer interest during negotiations, to monitor costs, handle potential claims, change orders, time extensions or other problems;
- Good leadership;
- You are analytical and synthetic and have conscientious follow-up of your project;
- Good communication skills;
- You are certified: “Vol-VCA”.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- TEC Plaza’s (better known as afterwork or network drinks) that you should not miss; company events in a real TEC atmosphere. Just think of the annual BBQ, sports events (Ten Miles), an end-of-year dinner, a family day (film day), etc. ;
- the ability to further develop your own talent thanks to our Competence Center (expert classes where one guest speaker will tell about a technical topic) and thanks to our online Cevora training courses (for both your soft and hard skills);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of office managers, account managers and recruiters;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, …);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.
4 total views, 1 today