Part-Time Partner | Expense Reduction Analysts (Belgium)
Expense Reduction Analysts (in short: ERA, www.expensereduction.com) is an international network of 650 consultants specialized in cost reduction for businesses. With offices in 30 countries, ERA supports organizations to save money and to find extra profit by reducing the everyday business expenditure without affecting quality, service or operational efficiency. With these savings, clients are able to preserve headcount, invest in their business or simply improve their balance sheet. ERA partners save clients an average of 20% in more than 40 expense categories (including freight, telecommunication, IT, insurance, office supplies, waste management, document storage, energy, leasing …). To reinforce the successful Belgian team, we offer a high-performance business opportunity to an entrepreneurial and ambitious (m/f) partner(business consultant in cost, purchase and supplier management).
- Supported by the proven business concept of Expense Reduction Analysts, you develop your own business on an independent basis, based on a license agreement.
- As part of the Belgian team (13 partners), you will join forces with large and mid-sized companies, institutions and governments to analyze and consult on non-strategic expenses (case studies: https://en.expensereduction.com/case-studies).
- You will deliver your projects both independently as well as in close collaboration with your fellow-entrepreneurs, specialized in one or more specific expense categories and supported by the proprietary tools and the extensive expertise of the network.
- Together, you win new clients and foster existing client relationships, you analyze possibilities for optimization, expense reduction and profit increase and assign the appropriate suppliers at the best possible market conditions.
- You are a seasoned executive who has gained experience in B2B sales or has experience in large-scale project management and customer-relationship management. You are at a crossroad in your career and can identify yourself with the following three roles:
- (1) As Business Developer you have a convincing personality, exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop enduring client relationships. Your business network is an asset.
- (2) As Client Manager you are the primary contact person for the client´s executive board and are responsible for the superintendence and punctual implementation of projects.
- (3) As Expense Consultant you are analytical, strong with numbers and have your proper area of expertise (in purchasing, operations, supply chain, finance & administration, ICT …).
- You are willing to invest in your consultancy business and have the means to cover the operating expenses during the first year.
- Apart from the successful business concept, Expense Reduction Analysts’ international network offers a (continued and evolving) support through training and coaching, a high-performing IT-platform and a solid sales & marketing concept.
- You will join a strong and multidisciplinary team of like-minded senior level executives with 20-30 years of management experience and unlimited network opportunities.
- During the first meeting, Accord Group will introduce you to the business proposition of ERA, completely and transparent, including the foreseeable return on investment.
- When the business proposition aligns with your ambitions, this will be a 1st meeting in a series of encounters with ERA partners, with the intent to secure your success in the business.
17 total views, 1 today