Full-Time Project Manager E & I – Liège – 500 €/day
The implementation of standard specifications in the medium and long term:
As part of the implementation of new infrastructure, establish specifications for:
– improve the safety of installations
– make the facilities more robust
– simplify maintenance
– accelerate construction engineering
– limit planned downtime (weekly, monthly, yearly)
A company active in international chemistry, focused on innovation, relying on sustainable technologies to offer high-performance products and associated high-end services in direct response to the needs of the market.
Group specialized in phosphate chemistry with production sites in Belgium, France and the United States.
Project Manager E & I – Liège – Job :
- Realization of the project (budget, implementation schedule and operating costs)
- Adequacy between the proposed solution and the defined objective with all stakeholders
- Writing aid applications and subsidies
- Closing of files “as built”
- Transfer of skills to the maintenance department
Project Manager E & I – Liège – Profile :
level of education:
- Master’s degree in engineering practical experience of minimum 15 years
- Electricity (HV & LV),
- Automation and Instrumentation.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations in the electrical field.
- Knowledge of the use of common office software
- Basic knowledge of SAP business management software is a plus
Ability to unite the various internal and external stakeholders
Project Manager E & I – Liège – Offer:
- You will get a lot of responsibility which will allow you to be in charge of big projects
- You will get the opportunity to work in an innovative and next generation environment
- You will be part of one of the most ambitious companies in their field.
- Depending on your experience and knowledge a salary of €500/day.
133 total views, 1 today