Full-Time Azure DevOps
Named as “one of Belgium’s top ICT companies”, we are proud to announce we are expanding our human capital. Our Azure team has a start-up approach, backed up by more than 30 years of experience and 2000 professionals. In order to ensure our clients’ digital flow, we act as trusted advisors and make sure we find the most suitable solution.
Are you zure you want to be part of our team? Look no further and keep on reading!
Your day begins with a stand-up meeting with your colleagues. Of course we do this agile, the only way we know how to. With the (new) information, you start to develop, test and implement new functionalities. In the afternoon, you will sit together with the client to discuss the current status, help them to innovate and advise them on how to generate business value. At the end of your day, you are free to join our training about the latest technologies, just because you can’t get enough of it.
- You have experience with C#, REST APIs, NuGet, OAuth, OpenID Connect, CI/CD and ALM tooling in an enterprise environment.
- You have proven experience with development in Visual Studio and Azure DevOps.
- As advisor, you have excellent communication skills.
- Your analytical mindset helps you to find suitable solutions for our clients’ problems.
- Your proactive approach enables you to get on top of the latest trends in Azure, Cloud & DevOps.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch to talk with your colleagues/clients.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job.
- The opportunity to grow as a professional (Yes there will be training).
- A good work-life balance: offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- We provide you with a company car and a fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One, which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
11 total views, 1 today